Once your Flex League is setup on TennisPoint, you can still edit any of the league's details and even add a new team/player to an existing playing level. Below are the steps for adding a new "pairing/team" (doubles flex league) or player (singles flex league):
- Log into your account on TennisPoint
Go to the "league manager” area in the top navigation (far right side of top navigation) and then select your active “Season” in the league manager.
Click on the "play level" — Advanced (4.0+) in the screen shot below
After clicking on my playing level [Advanced (4.0+)], Click on the “play level settings” tab to edit the original play level settings originally created when setting up the playing level.
- Top right corner - click on “edit playing level”
- scroll down most of the page down to the list of “teams” — increment the team number by 1 (adding 1 in this instance).
- scroll to the bottom of the teams where the “blank team” has been added.
- enter the team’s info —> team name, division, captain(s) names
- scroll to the bottom and submit the form.
Want to learn more in TennisPoint's demo area of our existing Flex League Setup? Click here to play around with TennisPoint's League Demo