Leagues can handle all their "league payments" automatically in TennisPoint. When creating a new "league season", you have the option to "link" your TennisPoint.com account with Stripe.com account so that you can "process all credits" via your Stripe.com account. Yes, it is quick and easy to create a Stripe.com account but it also keeps all your "billing" fully in your control!
Here are the steps to integrate TennisPoint and Stripe:
- Log into your TennisPoint.com account
- Create a new "league season"... For Instance: Acers Spring
- Click on the blue button --> "Connect With Stripe"
- After clicking "Connect with Stripe" button, you will be taken to Stripe.com... if you already have a stripe.com account, you can log into it and approve permission for TennisPoint to "process credit cards" on your behalf. If you do NOT yet have a stripe.com account, you can fill out the form on that page and create a free account pretty quickly -- don't worry you can "finish" up the FULL Stripe.com details later even 😊
- After providing TennisPoint Permission to process cards on your Stripe.com account, you will be taken back to TennisPoint to finish up creating your new league season.
Great thing is this is a 1-time setup with Stripe so future seasons, you will just select "stripe.com" for who processes payments.