League administrators can move players easily from one team to another team. No less you can even make the person being moved a captain, co-captain or player ("role on team") of the new team too.
Here are the steps for moving a person from one team to another:
- Log into TennisPoint as the league administrator
- Navigate to the Active League Season being managed on TennisPoint
- Click on the playing level where the "to be moved person" exists
- Click on the "Teams Tab" to view all the teams in a given playing level.
- Click on the team name which has the "player to be moved" so that you can see a list of all the players.
- On the far right side of each person their is a "drop down menu" of options.... "move to different team"
- After selecting "move to different team" -- you will see a set of options for moving the person to a new team. Yes, you can even move the person to a team on a different "playing level" too.